1.16.2011

Four Minutes to Five


At long last, KFG! issues 4 and 5 are in the works.

About two years ago I envisioned doing these two issues simultaneously, and then I tried to force the process. But it wasn't ready. I wasn't ready. So instead, I took some of the ideas that I had for issue 5 and made the KFG! Special Edition: Octopussy.

But now, quite unexpectedly, it's all happening just the way that I envisioned. The time is obviously right and I'm pretty charged, to say the least.

Also coming to fruition the way I originally envisioned it -- KFG!4 is gonna be a 28-page freebie and KFG!5 will be a 56-page standard issue.

In the meantime, I have to get my buddy Damon's permission use a couple of his fabulous photographs for KFG!5 (including the one seen above). But I don't expect that to be a problem.

Issue 4 is slated to launch in February and Issue 5 will follow in March. If you can't tell already, I am really, really excited about the creation of these two zines.

No comments: