9.20.2010

Annem Bile Bir Kitap Yapabilir // Even My Mum Can Make A Book









This past Saturday, Gamze Özer & Tim­o­thée Huguet, the cura­tors behind Manzara Perspectives' "Even My Mum Can Make A Book" exhi­bi­tion in Istan­bul (Turkey) uploaded a fantastic set of 46 photographs from opening night to Facebook. It was really great to find three of my four featured zines in several of the pictures, and to also see where my name is written on the window with the names of all the other contributors. My thanks to Gamze and Tim­o­thée for the invite, and for putting together such an excellent exhibit. Thanks also goes to Emanuel Mathias for taking a great set of flicks. (Click images to enlarge.)

Annem Bile Bir Kitap Yapabilir (Even My Mum Can Make A Book) runs from September 16th to October 15th, 2010. Please visit the Manzara Perspectives website for more information.

No comments: