8.15.2010

House of Flying Zines Part 1


Just received an invite to have some of my publications included in a zine and self-published art mag exhibition at the Baltimore Book Festival in late September. Shout outs to Jim Lucio for the invite.

Amusingly, when I posted a few days ago about being invited to send some of my publications to the zine show in Istanbul, I was thinking to myself that it would be nice to get the chance to do that more often. I even started to post a comment sayin' something to that effect, but skipped it.

Nevertheless, a few days later I get another invite. So lemme' go ahead and put it out there: I look forward to participating in more exhibitions like this.

If you live there, or just happen to be visiting the city in late September, go check out the Baltimore Book Festival! Click the link below for more information.

Baltimore Book Festival

No comments: