3.05.2010

GR64



The cover of GR64 was just posted today over at the Giant Robot blog.

Admittedly, my heart climbed into my throat a little when I realized what I was looking at. That's my issue -- the issue that my article is being featured in. There's even a cover blurb on it (note: Black Asians).

I'm not sure if that's the actual title. Martin (GR's co-editor) and I tossed a few ideas back and forth, and I left it up to him to decide which one worked best of those we both liked. Guess I'll see which one won out when I get my copy in the mail.

As of today, GR64 is only available at the Giant Robot vanity shops in LA, SF, and NYC, but it is promptly makin' its way out to newsstands, book stores and comic shops in your area. So be on the look out for it.

In the meantime, check out the trailer for the anime Black★Rock Shooter. HUKE, the creator of B★RS is featured in this issue. His kick ass art is also featured on the cover.



No comments: